"It's the little things in life which make it magical..."

Monday 12 November 2012

Owlette Sitting Pretty


Just wanted to share a little watercolour owl I painted a little while ago to help lift my mood...it is the first owl I drew since my Hedwig-drawing-obsession back in the good ol' Harry Potter days of 2001 and 2002...I'll see if I can find any remnants of those drawings to show you sometime :)

Although the image makes it seem large, the owlette is only 2 inches in size, thus why there isn't as much detail as others illustrations i've posted :)

I think I might brings owls into my art-repertoire a bit more, as they are really cute, fun to illustrate and are a more grown-up and socially acceptable option if you are secretly obsessed with fairies ;D

Happy Hooting! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment